Red lipstick. Hot or Not??

what do you guys think of red lipstick?

• Hot
  • Not
  • Depends...
girls feel free to voice your opinions also.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you search up lists for fashion trends that guys hate/dont understand, this will always show up. I've seen it on gawker, on askmen.com, on thefrisky.com and a few other similar websites. I'm going to refer to simply dark red lipstick.

it makes *no* sense to us. The look went out of style sometime in the early 90s. we don't want it back, it looks ridiculous and, on certain people, clown-like.

but as with every fashion trend, tens of thousands of confused and unhappy guys can't stop the trend from catching on and I'm sure we'll all be on the boat with it in another few months.

• The idiot below loves it

• Hahaha I love how the results are coming in so clear that guys are steadfast against it (beyond the one dude below me) and ladies are split between deadset for it and admitting there are big caveats as to when it can look good.

What Guys Said 5

• I HATE RED LIPSTICK! It's looks so awful. Anything but red please. Go with light pink or something.

• it really depends on the girl wearing it AND if it's some kind of formal event where it's complimenting a pretty red dress or something. that'd make it very attractive.

• Red is good, pink too...

• hot

• It's Hott! Love it.

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's not something most woman can pull off, it can be overwhelming looking, but when a woman gets it right I love how it looks...like this link

• i've only met one guy who likes it, and he's a big geek haha.

• It only looks good if it suits the person who's wearing it.

• Depends.

You just have to find a neutral red shade or shade that goes with your skin type

• i like it if you found the right shade and wear it with understated makeup and a classic outfit, or a rocker style outfit

• Not a guy...

But I was just at the clinique counter today and got the most amazing shade of red :)