Is hair like this attractive?

I'm in the process of getting this hairstyle (Mine isn't quite this long yet, but it's the same color so far) because I think it's the most beautiful hair I've ever seen. Guys, I'm just curious to know what you think?

PIC: link

PIC 2: link

PIC 3 (She's on the left): link

(I'm not Asian, so it won't look exactly like hers, but it's pretty similar. However, I've been told that if she were white, she would look like me... However much sense that makes! Lol My friend just said it, so yeah. Hahah!)

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on you, it might work for you or it might not so give it a try see how it goes...

• That's true! Thanks for your answer! (:

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, its quite beautiful imo, I'd also suggest you try new things, don't be afraid, its better to do it while you're younger so you don't seem crazy when you're older doing new stuff lol.

• Well, thank you! (: I agree, but even though this isn't a 'crazy' hairstyle, I'm still in love with it! <333

• Cant go wrong with normal long hair.

• Hahah that's what I figured! (: Thank you!

• I like that hair style, but not on asians.

• Well, I'm not Asian, so I guess that's good for me! Lol

Thank you! (:

• Haha yea, normally hair like that would attract me to someone, but on asians nonot so much, asian hair should be like anime, all puffy and pointy that would be attractive I think

• Hahah I get you! Lol

• That kind of hair is really pretty, so yeah, go for it :)

• Thank you! I can't wait until it's that long!! (:

I think I have like, four inches left!

• if you look like 10% of her you are 100% hot

• Hahah sahhhweet! (: Thank you!

What Girls Said 2

• it's pretty :)

• I agree! Thank you! (:

• It's kind of common and boring...

• I like it for it's simplicity (: It's kinda elegant, but thanks for your answer!