Why did the female nurse glance at me?

I was at the hospital today (28 August 2010) visiting a relative who is unwell.

Whilst there I was sat down with other relatives and at the end of the long ward where we were in were a few nurses, one in particular was around 20-23yrs old & nice looking!

The nurses were standing around as they were not that busy & I just happened to glance up when I noticed the nurse (noted above) glancing at me a few times.

She didn't smile or anything but later on, kept walking down the ward next to me seeing to another patient. She walked quite close to me and I sort of felt her glancing at me as she passed.

This situation repeated a few times (particularly the glancing from the top of the room.)

I am around the same age as her and am a 6ft tall guy.

Anything to make of this?

Most Helpful Girl

• it just means she probably likes your looks. I look at random guys a lot, I can't help it. if you're cute, tall, and her age, she just might not be able to resist the urge to look at you(: look back at her and see if she blushes ;)

• I like your answer, thanks for taking the time to reply!

I see what you mean about the situation, I will take your advice.

Thanks again!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Man up and talk to her. I don't want to speculate cause this could all be in your head. Ask her out or lose out.

• Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Thanks again!