Anyone else here a face guy?

Breasts, butts, etc... Honestly, though I love a curvy woman (mmmm) for the most part if she has a pretty face (and a average body) I could easily fall for her.

Taylor Swift is a little too skinny actually, but there's an example of a beautiful girl whose body is only ok.

Men, agree?

A note about Taylor Swift: I just looked at a few pictures of her and she wears her breasts really well lol She is still probably too skinny for me, but her breasts are nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• What would you consider a killer body? Big t*ts.. curvy ass.. skinny legs and waste?

Honestly rate my 5'9, 120 pd body.. medium/small boobs but nice.. and very skinny legs but not chicken legs..

and I concur about your statement but for guys.. I don't care if he's skinny, muscelly, or a little chubby.. It's the face that lours you in..

and by the way with me asking you about my body.. I wasn't trying to be a skeezy flirt.. just looking for an honest answer.

• I searched for that, and the pictures I saw were of some really beautiful women. Based on your height and weight, I'm sure you're beautiful too.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I'm not a guy but I look at a mans face and that's what I love. Face and personality that's the most important.

What Guys Said 3

• Personally, I prefer skinny like Taylor Swift, Keira Knightley, and Kristen Stewart. Anyway, I agree with you about a girl having a pretty face. I've never understood what a butterface was. If she doesn't have a pretty face, who cares about the body?

• i don't know who taylor swift is but yes the face is always what hooks me

• Face or personality Nothing else matters really but if any one were to prove me wrong my girlfriend is cute an has a great body my friends agree but if she lost that I wouldn't have care in the world she still has her personality