What do you look for in a girl?

Okay, tell me the truth, guys. What do you look for in a girl and be honest please, cause if guys really didn't give a crap about looks then... yeah. Please answer, thank you very much for your time:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I really look for a girl who is pretty ;),Knows how to carry her self the right way..a girl that can make me laugh sometimes..do crazy sh*t together,doesn't cheat or lie at all, I hate liers,shows how she feel.Play a little sport or workout..and will take me out sometimes and be there for me too.a LOVER AND FRIEND=).

What Guys Said 3

• I won't lie i like a girl who is 5'5 or taller preferably around my height i tend to like white girls and i like some good measurements around 36-25-36 I look for average face and a lot of times i am bad at judging a girls measurements and height so i am not too strict on these so long you look average but the important stuff are the next having a strong mind not someone who cries for everything and can't take a joke or can't handle stress i look for a good sense of humor and someone who isn't manipulative with at least a little bit of general knowledge in her head by that i mean more brains than what her puppy does or what the celebrities are wearing as an extra bonus she is so deep she reads philosophy and poetry and actually has a fucking opinion about it other than "I don't get it"

• a pulse

• Face, body, personality. what my personal preference is.

What Girls Said 0