What do guys prefer?!?

OK so do guy prefer no make up, a little make up, a moderate amount of make up, or a lot of make up?

Most Helpful Girl

• When guys say no make-up they actually mean subtle, natural looking make-up. I've also seen a few questions from girls asking if they wear too much make-up and are wearing black eye shadow and such and 98% of the guys say they look hot. Guys just like what looks good on you but like the idea of a completely make-up free beautiful lady.

What Guys Said 8

• i don't know if most guys really notice this a lot of the time , unless the girl really over does the make up

• I would say little or no make up. It actually grosses me out sometimes how much make up girls put on.

• little is bettter for me but no make up is best.i don't like it.

• I say no makeup see if he loves you for who you are. if you know he likes you then wear what you think makes you look pretty.

• I mean like what about just in general what do yall guys like?

• No make up.

• As long as its not a lot, I'm OK with it.

• some make up is OK tons of make up make you look like a street corner whore

• No make-up or none noticeable...don't do make-up unless you really know what you're doing.

What Girls Said 1

• asked and answered :)

link