How can I meet girls if I am very shy around them?

I tend to avoid talking to girls because I am normally too shy to even say Hi to a girl. I really need to meet girls because I am tired of being lonely. I have never even had a girlfriend and I have no idea where to start. It seems like girls don't like shy guys so I feel like I virtually have no chance.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had the same problem to. Not anymore! Go learn from David DeAngelo, his teachings have changed my life and I have no problem meeting fantastic women now! lol I've turned from the shy guy to to guy who has his choice of women.

I really recommend it man, you and I both know that if you don't get this issue handled, then it's really going to set you back in life.

Go my fellow brother. It's not easy but in the end your life going to take a MASSIVE turn for the better.

Start off with David's Ebook 'Double Your Dating' and sign up to his frequent newsletters.

I'll also add that lots of women go to him fit dating advice too. So your not alone, lots of people have the same issue, including Women!

All best mate. Good luck on your journey if you decide to take it.

What Girls Said 4

• Trust me, girls do like shy guys. It's just that we're shy too. I am a teenage girl and I'm currently having the same problem as you. He's very shy so I'm getting past it by saying hi and making conversations. Try to smile and pick up a conversation. :)..It will be fine and you'll get the chance!

• Why can't a girl make the move

• The internet is your friend. I'm a shy girl and met my boyfriend of 2 years online.

• The internet is also scary as hell. you never know what people are. they could be faking, happens all the time

question asker: the internet, though good sometimes, should be your second last source

do you have many girl "friends"? try that first before you get into romantics

• Yeh, I understand. I know it's hard, but try to stop putting girls on a pedestal. Many of us are insecure, and if anyone shoots you down, you know you deserve better.

• True, I guess I can make something work at some point.

• i like shy guys. they seem more genuine, sweet and down to earth. have hope.

• Girls like the shy guys...problem is they are too shy. Just like you said, too shy to even say hi. How would we know you even like us if you won't look at us or say hi? We are shy too. That causes problems. In that situation now...two shy people who can't get past saying hi, smiling, and waving. I guess at least we are doing that. But at this rate we will get to poking each other with canes and dropping our false teeth to get attention.

• What should I do then.

• Say hi and smile. That is a good start. Acknewledge her in some way so she will know you are noticing her. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Go where they are...swimming pools are good, librarires...and try to catch their glances. Don't worry, they'll come meet you if they are interested. Join clubs...anywhere they congregate.

• try online dating sites and make sure you post a good picture of yourself good luck

• I am only 21 though.

• Thats OK most sites prefur you to be over 18 but a few others don't matter but beware some of them are scam sites

• Try online dating, fb, ms etc . Or join clubs or social groups,church so you can get to know someone without dating.