Best color to bring out blue eyes?

I want to make my eyes pop more. I already wear mascara, and some eyeliner on the lower lashes. What eyeshadow would compliment my eye color best? I have pale skin and brown hair by the way.

But something I can wear during the day, not a smokey eye...

link

0|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Different shades of blue to compliment your eyes

Try white liner, I'm not sure how well it would look on you, but usually white brings out people's eye more

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 6

• I have blue eyes, and I like wearing greens, pinks, blues and golds/browns. (: And I always get compliments on my eyes so I guess it looks good lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • wear a light brown, yeah I know it sounds horrible but a golden brown is brilliant, I always use it on my eyes (blue aswell) and it makes your eyes look lighter and brighter. Try pputting a little liquid eyeliner across the top of your eye lashes on the top lid and the brown :)

0|0
    0|0
  • ...Try pink...Violet would be a good choice too...Apply black eye liner too, the result may be great... You have amazing eyes by the way ...

link here is a link which may help.

0|0
    0|0
  • brown eyeliner/ massacre will make your eyes pop

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently wearing pink brings out blue eyes..but I don't know how well pink eye shadow would go, just try it and see what it looks like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Golds and light oranges, if you wear red shirts your eyes will stand out too.

0|0
    0|0