Was he looking at me or the girl in front of me?

there's this guy in one of my classes that was looking my way a lot. but I don't know if he was looking at me or the girl in front of me. When I did turned to look at him he would look down at the floor or the other way.

is there anyway to know if he was looking at me or the other girl with this little info?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, but the rule of thumb is wait until he does it again and see if he looks away again, a guy gets tunnel vision when he's admiring the girl, so if he is looking at the girl in front of you, he shouldn't look away when you look at him.

By the way, I don't like the saying "rule of thumb", sorry for using it.

What Guys Said 3

• Stand away from the other girl next time and see who he stares at.

• you can change your sit at class with anyone ,then look him if he look your way continue., if he look your way ,he is looking at you.if not ,he is looking thegril in front of you.

• Not really, try and move and see if he looks at you or her or catch him when alone and noone near you... geez you really want the attention don't you... I'm look at you by the way, enjoy...

What Girls Said 1

• thats hard to tell but if he turned away when you looked at him he might have been looking at you and he didn't want you to catch him lookin at ya LOL