Physical attraction

What is the most important physical feature a guy could have?

the most attractive part of a guy physically?

0|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think different girls may give different answers, so I'll just say about what I find the most attractive.

What I like most about male body are those body parts that may not have major differences from female body, but still usually look different, like hands and arms, chin and shoulders.

This is why I don't particularly like men with feminine hands or narrow shoulders, although not without exceptions.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It really depends on the guy. But I'm a sucker for a very masculine upper body. Chest, broad shoulders, arms. Probably because it's so different from mine which is small and feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • like the other girls said, everybody has a different taste, so I'm gonna say what usually attracts me:

- broad shoulders, nice hair*, cute eyes, thick neck, jawline.

* nice NATURAL hair. I don't like that metrosexual thing, with men using a lot of products like hair gel or taking care of their hair more than a woman does. just nice natural hair. that's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Glossy eyes with a settle look or stare that penetrates straight across a room.Smile is also a winner with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • face is the most important part of a fella for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoulders , back I don't know but I like guys who have a longish neck and

cute face

and gusy that aren't ass******

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm getting weak for masculine jawline and broad shoulders.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.