What do guys think about makeup?

Do men like no makeup, natural looking makeup, or a lot? What are your opinions on makeup on women?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a guy, but all the guys I've asked have said they prefer natural makeup, but then in actuality they are always drawn to the 'clever girl' who knows how to make it look natural.

Most guys I know do love that whole glamorous get up BUT, I know they love the attainable girl-next door, naturally beautiful, will wake up in the morning looking like this type of look.

But then again, they don't know much about makeup, they don't know that you can get light/tinted moisturizers to minimise spots or scars, or shading under the eyebrow to define the brows, and mascara is always expected. Guys like their girls to be trendy, and if she doesn't wear a scrap of makeup they are rarely attracted towards these girls, or they might feel the girl is boring or older fashioned.

What Guys Said 2

• Less is more. If we can tell at a glance from across a room that you have makeup on, it is way to much.

• Keep it simple.

What Girls Said 1

• omg this question and the penis size question gets asked every 5 seconds

link