Guys Only: Catching His Eye?

So this weekend I am going out of town with my guy friend to stay and party with a mutual guy friend. I think this guy is really cute and cool and I want to catch his attention but I am unsure of how to dress. I want to show off my figure some but then again I don't want to over do it and look slutty. Also I've been out of the game for awhile when it comes to flirting, I'm lost. Any advice would be great! :) thanks

What Guys Said 2

• Short skirt, thigh-highs.

If that's too much then simply wear tight and comfortable jeans, sneakers, and a small tight t-shirt. Keep it casual, but let your clothes be tight enough that he can see your curves.

But, after all is said and done, it's your attitude and personality that'll keep him around, no matter how stacked your body.

Flirt, tease and smell good and you'll have no problem getting his attention.

~ Robby

My Blog ( link )

• Actually exactly what you want is to look slutty. You're meeting a guy out-of-town and going to a party with him... it's not like you're looking for someone to marry. If you're horny and want to bang him, just be honest about it, dress slutty, and get that mission accomplished. Don't pretend your motives are pure when they aren't.

What Girls Said 0