What would you wear to a club?

The guy I'm talking to wants me to go to a club with him and his friends...what should I wear? A dress? Leggings and a top? A skirt? I have no idea...and what kind of shoes? I hate heels.

Most Helpful Guy

• This: link

OR

something in which you're comfortable dancing. You can show some skin if you feel so inclined but it's probably best if you can move without falling out of your clothes. It's not really all that important what you wear, at least not from a guy's perspective, so just make sure that you wear something in which you feel confident in your appearance and is comfortable enough for you to move around. You will likely be dancing after all. Also, just say no to heels.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• ok if you hate heels then don't wear heels if you know its not going to make you feel good

wear some cute sandles with leggins and a cute top that show a little but not to much gotta keep him guessing lol...

If you like to wear a dress wear a nice fitted one but not too sexy he would prb think your trying to hard if its a dress it should be black with a pair of flats that stand out like red or silver

• a bandage dress,like this: link hugs nicely to the body and some 4 inch heels or flats... I also agree with love9211.

• you look good in everything brit =] wear a patato sack and you would still turn heads lol