GUYS: what do you like talking about?

other than sex. lol

i forgot to add what do you like to talk about with girls oopss lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, let's see:

- Since my friends and I are in the same major at university, so we discuss some of the things that happened there or what we studied at times, you know ?

- Two of my mates and myself are really into arts, so we keep talking about music, poetry "languages" or movies and we share opinions and analyses =) .

- The other two guys in the group (we're 5) are crazy about video games, lately they constantly talk about Uncharted II and what level they have reached and how many people they killed in there xD. I usually just sit there and watch them playing, it's pretty enjoyable BTW.

- We talk about what's going on in the world every once in a while, things like economy, politics, wars, social issues, etc...

- As for the sex thing - and I might be rated down for this one - I really don't find it a subject to talk about, like I never expect my friend to tell me about the best blow job he ever had, or about his favorite position LOL. He might only mention that a girl he knew was great in bed for example, usually nothing further than that :).

I tried my best to remember those things, usually you don't pay attention, you just talk xD.

I hope I helped. Stay cool :D

What Guys Said 8

• Guys have a tendancy to adopt specific interests, we do not tend to follow patterns regarding these. My suggestion would be, if you are seeking which topics to discuss with a guy, then ask him what he is interested in, and then discuss that. If necessary ask on the first date, discuss everything generally, go home, research and talk more on the next date. If you wish, you can ask him about his interests. Let him ramble on... you can learn about his interests and he has the opportunity to feel you are interested, which, hopefully you are.

• I prefer to talk about philosophy, especially martial art or even martial arts in general. when I say martial arts I mean martial arts not sports like the ufc. in general sports and video games are pretty sound subjects

• Every person is different,and the "sex" part of the question,that's only a reslut of today's inmature idiocy that seems popular among many guys.Avoid these people,they only care about the pleasure,and nothing else.

• Music

• Anything. Talking about sex sucks.

• It's more "girls" than "sex", at least for me and my friends..

• I like to discuss DESU DESU DESU etc

• about how global hunger kills hundreds of thousands of people each day

What Girls Said 0