How important is skin color in deciding a person's looks?

Guys and gals, my question is how much importance do you give to skin color of a person when deciding whether he/she is good looking? And what is your personal preference when it comes to skin color ? Or what skin color do you think is most attractive?

guys and gals thanks for the answers,but I would like to know what your personal preferences are when it comes to skin colour...

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, skin colour is not the only thing that changes racially. It is commonly the differences in body shapes and facial shapes that affect someones attraction to certain races. I, like Boogers am inclined to say that I am not so driven by skin colour, however, in all honesty, I am attracted more to certain body shapes and facial shapes common in certain races. That does not mean I will not consider a person for whom they are, however. I will give most people an oppourtunity, as long as there is not to much difference in age or opinion.

What Guys Said 3

• We all have our 'types' in some form that we find more physically attractive :P I personally love the lighter skin, but it's the overall features of the person combined with their personality that really makes them attractive :P I don't really prefer one ethnical (that a word? XD) group over each other for anything except physical beauty. A completely no offence intended example, I don't usually like african amarican physical features in an attraction sense, the big lips, the wider noses, but I have several good friends who are African American and they are handsome/beautiful, I just have no romantic interest in them X3

• Skin color is not that big of deal for me and I have no favorites.

• Not really an issue, lots of other things more important...

What Girls Said 2

• Don't care. I don't have a preference and never will. If they are attractive they are attractive.

• You may not believe, but the skin color is the last thing I notice.

There are beautiful and unattractive people in every race, so the skin color shouldn't be a reason to consider someone beautiful or ugly.

I'm attracted to white guys in most of times (I'm black) but I also find black guys attractive.