Can I get a fringe/side bangs?

Well, apparently because I have a cowlick I can't get a side fringe or a front fringe. This is what they told me anyway in the hairdressers I went to yesterday, but the thing is when I was 10 I have a fringe. So, does this mean they are wrong? Because I thought if you have a cowslick you always had it, and that it isn't something you can just grow...Has anyone else ever had a fringe with a cowlick? And don't suggest a a different hairstyle, cos I have a heart shaped face and it looks bad without bangs...

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really want one do it, don't have to believe them...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Try parting your hair on the other side, I used to have a cowlick and that got rid of it.

• Well I don't know what a fringe is but I do know that I have a cowlick on the left side of my forehead and I have side bangs parted to the right and it looks really good ,i have done side bangs front bangs and a mix of both and all look good and I have kind of heart shaped face kinda round ! hope I could helpp(: