What do you think about shaved heads?

What do you girls think about shaved heads? I'm thinking of getting a number two all around and probably have a five o clock shadow thing going on.

right now I got a faux hawk but I'm pretty tired of it, other hair style suggestions are welcome too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't like bald heads unless you can pull it off.

I had an assistant princapal who had a big ass head so he just looked scary and his yearbook picture was like zoomed in on it xD lol so if you think u'll look good then giv it a go

I'm not into it tho, only because of my bad experiance

What Girls Said 4

• On some people, a shaved head can look really sexy. Like, Dominic Purcell, for instance.

It also reminds me of army boys. :)

• Shaved heads are really hot if your a guy that can pull it off. I think it depends on your head shape.

• shaved heads make me think of hot army boys =)

• I absolutely LOVE shaved heads!

What Guys Said 3

• I had a number 1 all round having a faux hawk before that and its nice, instantly dry after a shower, no spending time doing your hair, and its cheap since its a haircut you can do yourself with ease. Id say if you live in a cold country don't do it till next summer starts :P Your head can get really f***ing cold when the weathers sh*t.

• Skinhead for life.

• Give it a go see how it works for you, it will grow back or you can buy a wig...