I got this really strange feeling by just looking at a photo...

like I was in a store (a clothing store and I can't remember which one) but I came across this big photo of a woman and I noticed that I could not take my eyes off of her. all I could do was keep staring and staring and I was drawn to her. does this mean I'm weird, or gay or something? because regardless of what I did I couldn't stop looking at her. I like guys (ive never had a boyfriend), but is this weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• Number one, don't ever think you're weird for the things that interest you. That's foremost. There's only about seven or eight things in the world that I know of that are weird and people should feel bad about it, and looking at a poster is definitely not one of them.

You can be straight, and still like the look of someone that is the same sex. It's not wierd, or embarassing or anything.

Just be yourself, and don't apologize for it.

What Guys Said 3

• There is nothing wrong looking at the beauty.

btw no one is 100% straight anyways

• it's a normal feeling. you like her style and you wanna be what's her like. it's not weird. you think she's the kind of girl which would be favor for men and you would like to be that in your mind. I think you will have a boyfriend soon.

• haha nah baby its prob fine you say you like guys so don't worrie about it

What Girls Said 2

• I really don't think you're gay I just think you're unsure of what you like or maybe you were just seeing if you liked women like that. Or you just like women and you need to except that and everyone else will also have to except that. But mostly I think you are just unsure.

• Ok, I don't think this means that you're gay or anything like that. Everyone goes through a stage in their life when they are unsure of their sexuality. Now a days girls compare themselves to other people and fascinate in other girls.like their looks. You probably just thought she was pretty or something.