How do you deal with being ugly?

How do you deal with it and accept it?How do you become comfortable with the fact that you are unattractive and that you're ugly?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Love yourself and be confident. Confidence is proven to make someone who is unattractive appear attractive to other people because of the way they carry themselves. Don't be so hard on yourself, everyone's beautiful and you owe it to yourself to think that way.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Everyone has some attractive feature. You have to find that feature and magnify it. Then, you have to find the least attractive characteristics, and try to hide them. Sometimes, having a new hair style or clothing style will change you from ugly to normal. Don't give up. Another option is to get plastic surgeory when you get older, but I don't suggest it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop watching, The Bachelorette, Jersey Shore, The Hill's, The Kardashians and The Real World. Hollywood portrays "beautiful" people but a lot of it is smoke and mirrors. Everyone look's at each other differently, you gotta find the person who can see your beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • By realizing that nobody is perfect and what looks ugly to one person is not to another. Plus when you find someone who wants to be with you you know they really like you as a person and not just the way you look.

0|0
    0|0
  • no pics no proof

0|0
    1|0
  • Just think about why being ugly doesn't matter.

0|0
    1|0
  • fall back on personality, or talents, excell in other ways...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• You stand and look at yourself in the mirror everyday and find at least one thing/physical feature on you that you think is beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like when I was younger. it took me 18 years to stop hating th way I looked. it will happen for you. you'll find something about yourself you like. Becasue sooner or later you'll find someone who will open your eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • i try not to look at myself in the mirror

0|0
    0|0
  • ugly? if you were ugly would anyone even be your friend? or even talk to you at all? don't you think if you were ugly even your parents would leave you...even your friends would leave you or ditch you for some other chick

if you still have friends and they always stick with you...your not ugly

if you know guys...your not ugly

i mean like somewhere in the world there would be someone uglier...but what are the chances or you being the ugliest? answer that yourself...but if your gonna really wonder, why bother? youd never know! why not just live with it and pretend there's no such thing as pretty or ugly? cause none of it matters...one day you will get married and have kids...are you still gonna call yourself ugly when you finally get a serious relationship? are you gonna argue with your boyfriend that he's lying when he tells you your beautiful in his eyes and that he loves you?

the more confident you are the higher your chances are to get a better life, more compliments, blahblah

havent you seen fat or not so attractive people in hs that's like so popular? don't you think they got up the social ladder that high because theyre confident and because they can talk to people? same goes for you...dont you think if you believe in yourself and be open to talk about anything to other people youd be a bit more better/cooler, in your case "prettier" in other peoples eyes?

0|0
    1|0
  • I wish I knew...maybe somebody can give us the answer...

0|0
    0|0