What does 'cute' mean to guys?

"You're cute."

"aww shucks. thanks!...i think?"

what does cute even mean?

I know what the definition of the word is. What I mean is, if a guy says you're cute what exactly does that mean they're perceiving you as?

Most Helpful Guy

• cute /kyut/ Show Spelled [kyoot] Show IPA adjective, cut·er, cut·est, adverb, noun

–adjective

1. attractive, esp. in a dainty way; pleasingly pretty: a cute child; a cute little apartment.

2. affectedly or mincingly pretty or clever; precious: The child has acquired some intolerably cute mannerisms.

3. mentally keen; clever; shrewd.

According to dictionary.com

It's a compliment, and in my books is necessary for me to be attraced to a woman in an intimate way. Cuteness > hotness imo

What Guys Said 5

• For me when I say a girl is cute it usually means that she's beautiful but with some class, She just has something about her that I can't put my finger on

• If a guy calls you cute, it means exactly that, he thinks you're adorable and he probably likes you a lot. It just means the same thing as if a girl were to call a guy cute... it works the same both ways :)

• It means you're freaking adorable. I look at you and think I'd love to date that girl, I'd love to cuddle up with her and just stare at her cute face. It's a good thing.

• at least when I say it, cute =beautiful and adorable. Cute is always better than hot. ALWAYS

• I never liked it when someone said that to me.

What Girls Said 0