What do you think of dress shirts worn casually?

I'm pretty sure the questions says it all. Do you like the style of button down dress shirts worn casually.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear my dress shirts as a "layer" over a solid-colored T-shirt. I only wear long-sleeve dress shirts by the way. I wear it completely unbuttoned since I like to wear long chains. It's a good way to incorporate different colors into your wardrobe, & I really like the layered look.

Ex. I'll wear a green dress shirt over a red tee [Xmas colors], a pink dress shirt over a purple tee ["real man" colors lol], or a purple dress shirt over a yellow tee [Lakers colors :) ]

Think of the dress shirt as "dressier" than a sweatshirt, but more casual than a formal jacket.

If you wanna know what the described looks is...i have a pic of myself in my profile dressed in the above style.

I will say this...the above style will make you stand out in the crowd of people wear'n tees, polos & sweatshirts. :)

What Girls Said 6

• I absolutely LOVE when guys wear those types of shirts.I have a guy friend who does and I have to say it makes him more attractive and mature looking

• thats pretty attractive ;]

just don't button it up all the way...

a little "peak" wouldn't hurt haha

• Guys look 10x hotter in dress shirts! I love button downs especially the ones with the baby blue tiny vertical stripes like this link but honestly any dress shirt with some jeans looks great :)

• I like it. I think it's attractive.

• I love that! With jeans or some nice pants.

• i love that look esp with jeans

What Guys Said 2

• I rock that all day.

I do this but try not to steal my style. Roll up your sleeves till the elbow and wear it with shorts and rest aviators in the middle where the buttons are as an accessory. I include the shades once in a blue tho

• Even though I doubt people would look at me and instantly relate it to you... I would never steal your style man!

• Lol I'm just sayin' man

I hate when I go to a party and some dude is wearing my style

• If you dress nice girls notice it...