Will you choose looks over attitude?

hi, I am just wondering, how many of you out there are going to choose looks over attitude for your partner to-be? are you willing to date a beautiful girls who's a control queen and damn bitchy or will you go for the average looking girls who has nice attitude indeed? same goes for girls, are you gonna go for guy who's way~ handsome but a player? or you're gonna go for an average joe with a nice attitude?

ok I do hope you guys and girls answer honestly, because what I see so far more is choosing personality over looks, but what I am seeing out there is slightly different :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks creates attraction.

Personalities creates connection.

Thank you~

Come again~

• So little words, yet so deep meaning. I like your way I like your style :D

• I agree and that's a bad ass turtle

What Guys Said 10

• I know it may seem that there is a major consensus that most people would choose the average looking person with a great attitude over a hottie with a sh*tty attitude. However, this is a false pretense. If personality was truly the most important factor, bitchy attitudes would be extinct. However, it isn't. I will be honest and state that I will go after the best looking girl in the room even if she has a sh*tty attitude. There won't be a relationship but at least I'll have some fun.

• U too ty for being honest even though I might say, it's against what I believe, but everyone are free to express their thoughts :)

• No nvr was my intention to see who's shallow and who's not. I just want to see both sides perspectives on this, because it seems like a large group out there actually going for the looks. and yes everyone loves attractive things, but is that really what makes you go for a girl in the process of choosing who you want to make friend or get to know with? its just that

• Being friends with someone is different than being lovers. The objective of being friends with someone is that they are fun to hang out with. Finding a partner in life requires all sorts of connections. For initial attraction or attention, people have to be attracted to the person physically. If you dismiss this, that is equivalent to saying people buy clothes due to its material and not how it looks. When people go shopping, they buy things that are attractive in their eyes.

• a bad personality makes a girl's physical appearance much, much uglier

• Yea that's true, but I have quite number of guys in school, they tend to go to the hottest girl in school who is not having such a nice personality either? let me give you an example, regina george in mean girls movie :)

• That's high school. Girls and guys are both guilty of that. The fact is, a lot of guys and girls are immature and go for the hottest or most popular person, and don't see the great people they are passing over. I just hope and pray people grow up and see who a person really is.

• Exactly, and I also see this trend started to spread in university as well... seriously when will these people ever grow up?

• Like seemgly everyone here I would choose attitude over looks.

• I agree with the writers suggestion. Often people I encounter tell me they think personality is of highest importance and then suddenly when we meet people of the opposite sex, they flock to the most attractive ones. In my case I can honestly say I chose attitude over looks but it is not something that is part of my instinctive behavioural pattern. When I see a really attractive female, I occasionally find myself staring, only to realize I am admiring someone who could be have a bad personality.

• Ty for being honest :)

• Well I'm an average joe with a nice attitude and I don't have many girls chasing me lol. I'd definitely consider the avg. looking girl with a good personality. Believe it or not, a lot of the time I immediately rule out a hot girl because I feel it's a waste of my time. They'll probably just go for the really popular and good looking guy anyway.

• well the first thing I look for is looks (since I'm a guy) then the attitude.. if the attitude sux I look for another hott girl with a better attitude, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't go for the avg girl with a good attitude. physical attraction is a given but attitude seals the deal.

• you pretty much defined what girls look for in guys, on how girls think different

• Yep, that's why I asked this question in very first place. but mind you there are girls who are facialistic out there XD lol does that word even exist? :D

• For me, if I want someone that is wife-material, that I can actually see spending the rest of my life with, I would want both, well her looks is what attracts me to her first, but her personality, character, attitude, the way she treats me, is what makes me want to stay with her

• I don't do bitchy or control how mater how hot she is, I probably wouldn't even have sex with her.

• I'm very picky about personality, and I'm fairly picky about a pretty face. Body, I'm really not that picky, so long as she isn't grotesque.

• Average girl. I f***ing hate bitches.

• Well you gave the option with a bitch attitude/personality. It's rare for guys to like a bitch and it destroys any attractiveness from looks. Unless for some reason they don't think the girl is a bitch even though everyone knows she is.

• Average with a nice attitude.

What Girls Said 2

• oh god, definitely average joe with a nice attitude !

I really hate guys who think there so good looking they could get anyone !

Such a turn off . and does actually make me see them as a different person.

• Ty for your reply and I still do believe there are girls out there who prefer the hottie bad guy

• he has to be really attractive, at least in my eyes! attitude is equally important, if he's a player I won't find him attractive anymore

• True, I agree with u, even me myself, of course everyone is interested in something beautiful or attractive, but for me looks doesn't really count in initiating relationship :)