Fragrance Bond No.9 Fire Island opinion??

has anyone tried the fragrance by bond no.9 fire island ..how do you rate it...should I get it?

peace,

What Girls Said 1

• never heard of it, but here are osme reviews:

link

link

What Guys Said 1

• I tried it and its good, but I think you will find better fragrances with designer labels and they're cheaper too, just tell me what you're looking for in a scent and I'll recommend you something, I know all about colognes and stuff so yeah...

• Whats another one that smells like fire island? and what's other scent gets the most complements from the ladies the pantie dropper kinda stuff haha

cheers form the comment man

• Same here dude I have about 10 colognes and most of them are the ones you have too hahah, you seem to be pretty well equipped and you seem to know a good amount about colognes........... I would recommend you a creed but I don't think they are worth the money in terms of longevity and projection

• Yeh I heard about creed if I was to get one creed it would prob get Millesime Imperial..whats your opinion on that, any good?.......so atm moment I'm looking at Millesime Imperial and fire island ...btw wats your most complemented cologne?

peace,