Who has it worse? Big guys or big girls?

Seeing media imagery, how what's acceptable in body styles, imagery, attitudes, etc... From personal experience, or from what you see at school, work, who really has it more rough, the big guy or the big girl? Answer below.

by big guys, I'm not talking about muscular guys (like your average guy who works out 4-5 times a week).. I mean like the fat kid on Superbad, or the Mixon brothers (the fat Black kid on The New Guy, How To Be A Player)... LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• It's worse for females, in my opinion. Try to name some larger girls that people love. You probably can't (except maybe Ann Wilson from Heart). But everyone loves Jack Black! haha.

What Girls Said 1

• big girls do by far. who the hell likes big girls? really I mean seriously? women are judged #1 on our looks and everything else second. so if a woman is big she is at a huuge disadvantage when it comes to dating. unless a guy is super obese and sloppy, his weight won't be that much of a factor. no he won't have it as easy as an athletic guy with a 6 pack but he can still attract women. big women do not have it easy because its not acceptable for a woman not to be beautiful

What Guys Said 3

• I think the big girl.. Because I see every now and then skinny girls with bigger guys... Not too often.. but more often the the other.

• That's awesome. lol and I had to just browse your profile.. I noticed your girls are like apples on trees poem. It's an awesome poem. I've known it for years. :D Nice to see someone else knows it I guess.. haha.

• Worse for girls than guys. But then if you're morbidly obese that is bad no matter what sex you are.

• Girls, appearance is more of an issue for them, culturally, socially, etc A big guy is still desirable if he has lots of money and a nice car...