What would be the number one thing that other people would change about you if they could? Would it be...

1. Something related to the way you act 2. Something related to the way you talk 3. Something related to the way you dress 4. A combination of all three 5. None of the above

Most Helpful Guy

• According to my girlfriend, I need to drastically modify the way I act, talk, AND dress! Of course, if I did that we'd have nothing left to talk about. And besides, I've been this way for a long time. Why change now? ; - )

What Girls Said 3

• The way I act, although, the way I think is more of the problem.

• 1. the way I act because I have no social skills

2. the way I talk because I mispronounce all the things my parents mispronounce

Not 3, I'm happy with that

But really you needed another option because what about chancing the way I look?

• finish school. travel. publish manuscripts. trust. have sex- with 'them' :)

What Guys Said 2

• 2) Something related to the way I talk. I'm not very good when it comes to having a good convo. I can have long convos with my close pals, but I'm not good when it comes to conversing with strangers or other less known people, I quite literally black-out!

• My shpelling is is atrocious...and gramber is bed two need much help speek proper and shpelling