I think I'm cute but everyone else thinks I'm ugly - is it normal?

OK so I am not super ripped I'm chubby but muscular. I'm tall. And I think I have a very nice face. But people think I'm ugly. When I post pictures on websites I get mixed responses. Some say ima 9 some say I'm a 3 usually somewhere in the middle. But yesterday I went shopping and these two girls in the shop were speaking a different language.. One saw me and then said something and the other one turned around and they started laughing super hard. Also whenever I go to the mall or I'm on the bus a lot of people stare at me. I used to think it was because I'm tall and I look like really big but maybe its because I'm ugly. Why else have I never had a girlfriend? This really sucks I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be that you're cute too. I don't know because I can't see you.

What Girls Said 1

• ok, I read your first two sentences and that is all I need to tell you that confidence is great. I m told I have hott and cute all that crap, but I have no confidence. in the end confidence is key. so thumbs up to you. that is attractive enough. those pepople are probably just jealous of you!

What Guys Said 1

• But women aren't attracted visually like men are! It doesn't matter if you're not attractive! Just be confident!

Ha ha just kidding that's a lie women invented to preserve the dating status quo. It helps in keeping men in the position of having to be the go-getters and providers while they sit around on their collective asses like sea anemones while men brisk by and are the ones who have to do all of the actual effort to keep the human species from dying out in a catastrophic wave of female apathy.

Anyway, try going to the gym every day and dressing better I guess.