That's a lot of makeup?

link

do you girls really need to put on make up like that, covering up all your flaws? Your boyfriend is gonna see them eventually.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes...we do... we love putting on makeup. make-up makes us feel better about yourselves... I think that if we wouldn't put make up on then guys won't be attracted to us. plus, if your with your boy-friend and your not nice looking he's eventually going to stare at other girls,which make are self-stem go down..

• Makeup doesn't make me feel good, it just makes me feel like I've put sh*t on my face to impress other people.

What kind of idiot does that? I'd rather impress people with my personality and my achievements.

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah that is a lot of makeup. But the thing is, 99% of guys would prefer the after picture most of the time (unless they're massive liars). Some of the ones in the video look good with and without makeup, and those are the ones who don't completely cover their faces with makeup, and just put on a little. Some do go way overboard with it to the point it is unattractive.

• When I out my make up on, I don't look like a totally different person, like girls in these pictures do. I just look younger when I don't wear make up. That's why I found a couple of solutions that let me keep my young appearance and still allow me to wear some make up.

• Just curious which pics did you like better before or after, don't think about how much makeup they used.

• uh no. Those are extremes. Most girls don't look that different with or without makeup

• And when we don't wear make-up,we get talked about and people say we don't care about our appearances,we have let ourselves go and we don't take care of ourselves.

Face is guys will look at,notice or ask out the chick who is "perfect arm candy" over the girl who is "natural" because she won't be seen as "arm candy" nor is she something to "show off"

• I don't wear makeup!

• I don't wear makeup normally. If I do, it's just a bit of mascara. My boyfriend likes it cos I spend less time in front of the mirror and more time having sex.

• I don't wear makeup.

• Until society changes, yes.

• i don't I love natural beauty and sometimes if I want to enhance my features I do

• i just have to say that women don't do everything for the approval of the opposite sex. yeah we may want to look nice for the guys, but for the most part we do it for ourselves. I put on makeup because I like how I look with it. I like how those girls look with the makeup, it gives them a pretty glamorous look. so when I want that look for myself, I will put on makeup and style my hair extra nicely and wear nice clothes. what is wrong with that? I don't need someone to approve of that for me to do it. my boyfriend knows what I like with and without it, why does it matter? I'm not going to stop wearing makeup. you know as well as I do that 90% of their after pics look better anyway

• Yes because it makes us feel pretty and we want to look good for our man. Its like not fixing our hair in the mourning because that is trully how it looks. No. You would want us to fix it up so you can still be attracted to us. If it can be fixed, why not? Same with makeup. If we need it, we are gonna wear it and at the end of the night, you'll see it off. But you want your woman to look good to you if she can.

What Guys Said 0