Is it a turn off when a guy has almost no arm hair?

I don't shave my arms, but I just have almost no arm hair. Turn off or is it just whatever?

Most Helpful Guy

• Better put some Rogain on that sh*t, and sprinkle some on your chest too. Women love men that are hairy like animal.

• Actually depending on the girl, we can like either or both. Thank you for your opinion, Ms. Camilus... :P

• I hate hairy men!! its just like a hair ball and something like a man grew out of it :P

What Girls Said 11

• Naw. I know guys who have a pretty sparse amount of hair on their arms [and probably body in general], and guys with burly furry man-arms, haha. Neither are unattractive to me. Depends entirely on the guy in question really. I've liked both 'categories' of guys. The guy I'm kind of into right now has quite a bit of arm hair and is the kind of guy who ends up with stubble on his face like not even a whole day after shaving it, haha, hair on his chest and things of that nature. But the last guy I liked before this one was more like how you describe. =] It's pretty much a non-issue, haha.

• i find it more attractive...my man has blond hair on his arm and I find it sexy ;)

• I don't like hair on men, so for me it's a plus.

• Maybe you should get an armwig.

...if the exist.

If they don't, then hey! Create a company for them. There's your new destiny. :D

• No...

I personally dislike body hair on myself and on certain people it irks the sh*t outta me.So I'd say it's a plus

• I could really care less as long as you don't shave them *as what you stated you don't* so it's whatever.

• Thats what I was about to say :D its just weird when a guy shaves but if there naturally not hairy than its fine

• I don't care...

• It doesn't matter, hair or no hair...neither is a turn off or turn on for me.

• Honestly it depends on the girl :-/

for me I don't really care, as long as I can see skin through it

• It's OK. but I have a lot of hair

• if you don't shave it's not a turn off. it wouldn't mater anything to me.

What Guys Said 2

• Wait until you actiually grow up and you'll get some.

• Lol! You're implying a different type of maturity than that which would spur the growth of arm hair! -Hahaha! You are so clever.

• Are you a simpleton? If you are 16 (I do not know, because I do not care) you still have about a good 4-5 years of growth ahead of you physically. Hell, I did not get a mustache until I got 22 years old! I am implying you are physically a child and you may not get body hair for some time.

• I'll fukken trade yaaa. I always shave mine and my arms are hairy as f***.

Anyway I prefer guys with less hair so its a turn on ^^ But I don't really go looking for it, like, LOL.