How can I go from pretty to drop dead gorgeous?

many guys and girls have told me I'm pretty. I don't disagree with them, but I'm pretty in a generic and common way. if you saw me on the street you'd probably think "she's pretty but I've seen a bunch of girls just like her". there's nothing special or exotic about me.

i don't just wanna be pretty. I want to be drop dead gorgeous. a head turner. an eye catcher. I want guys to think "wow, there's something alluring about that girl. I need to talk to her."

here are my stats: average height, thin but not too skinny, pale skin, long dark brown hair (I switch between curly and straight), bright green eyes, average boobs, round booty, work out on a regular basis, wear a little makeup but only enough to enhance my natural looks, style my hair daily, dress in a fashionable way (girly and feminine), and I have a good personality, am smart and funny, nice and friendly, and confident.

so how do I become the drop dead gorgeous girl every guy wants?

Most Helpful Guy

• first, you have to understand that you will NEVER be drop dead gorgeous to every guy, period. second, are you just looking to have guys follow you around with their tongues hanging out of your mouth, or are you trying to hit the "look" for a particular guy? Or even for a particular event?

Drop dead gorgeous is not something you can nail day in and day out. Drop dead gorgeous is as much of an attitude, a stunning surprise, a playful look, as it is the makeup, clothes, hair and figure.

If you are trying to wow a guy, then you can do so by checking his preferences.. does he like longer hair or shorter hair? color hair? long nails or conservative? open toe shoes with painted toenails or simple pumps?

then spring the "look" on him on a special occasion night.

remember, it's not something you can maintain, so fire off gorgeous for the special moments in your life that matter.

for real effect, switch back to the tee shirt and blue jeans afterward to give it a great contrast..

What Guys Said 8

• If guys and girls are saying you are pretty, you are probably good with the looks front. Also usually guys are afraid to talk to the girls that have that alluring effect, also may think you are a slut, or high maintenance.

But the quality that makes guys want a girl more than anything in the world is the exotic feel.

It's what seperates Megan Fox(good) from Angelina Jolie(better).

But I'm not sure you can really cultivate this quality.

But you want to make yourself look better?

Its in the clothes. I remember 1st day I met a girl and she wore a red v-neck that emphasized her breasts(which weren't anything special really) but it made her look really attractive. But the next time I saw her she was wearing a shirt that was blue round-neck and really close to the neck and all of the sudden she didn't seem so special.

• Some eye makeup (emphasis on SOME); soft sexy hair; tight but fashionable clothing -- not too revealing; good smile; straight posture; make lips look sexy/fuller; good smile.

• Besides from the makeup I agree with him, make up in my opinion is a turn off, no lipstick either

• I feel the same way. I want to go from 'cute' to 'hot'. Anyway, having a profile picture would really help as it would be easier to give specific advice to you.

• So are you having trouble meeting guys, getting boyfriends or do you want to score a rich doctor or ? I guess I don't really understand what it is that you are asking everyone to give you.

• just be yourself. the really the best advice I can give.

• If your pretty, all you have to do is be a sweet girl, no games, honest, don't be a bitch because in the end the bitch loses. You'll be drop dead gorgeous.

• so you want to look like a whore eh? I'm sure you know what to do...

• There's a big diff between drop dead gorgeous and whore. megan fox is whore. natalie portman is drop dead gorgeous. like I said, big diff.

• I'm not going as low as where you are. I'm totally above your level.

• Dude what are you talking about? I had to stoop down to your level to write that comment.

what I am trying to say is that megan fox being hot is not a fact. it is an opinion. your opinion is that she is hot. my opinion is that she is a nasty skank. you want to bang her, but I would only think of her in bed if I wanted to LOSE an erection. don't try to pass off opinions as facts. it just makes you sound dumb and ignorant.

• You sound good to me. If you want guys to be falling all over you I'm not sure what to tell you though.

As far as "bunch of girls like her" I've done modeling shoots so I've sat there and looked at a hundred yard long line of gorgeous women so it doesn't really grab my attention. Personality and whether or not she looks at me, responds to me are what make girls stand out for me.

• Also, sometimes I'm just plain attracted to a girl regardless of whether or not she conforms to whatever constitutes "beauty" "hot" etc in pop culture so I dunno. I guess you could just go big with a boob job like some of the girls do around here. Sorry I can't give more tips from a guy's perspective.

What Girls Said 10

• Change your attitude.

You may be pretty, both in other people's opinions and your own, but seeing that as the most important thing is shallow, and slightly desperate.

The fact that a lot of what you have written is far from modest doesn't give a good impression AT ALL, and guys will not be interested in a girl who loves to talk about herself the way you have. Also, why exactly would you want EVERY guy to want you? One great guy should be enough for you. Sorry if you think I've been harsh, but you asked for opinions, and this is mine.

• It's all depending on your personality, don't get so obsessed in your looks. I hate conceited people who only want to be someone else. Who wants to talk to someone obsessed with their looks? You're personality is what makes you different. A guy may say Oh she's hot and talk to her but once he catches her personality it's what will lock him in. Looks will always be there but if you're a person with a bad personality then don't even bother.

• I read your thing about Megan Fox below. That is freaking hilarious, add me I gotta talk to you about this.

• why would you want to be like that ? ... From what you have described you are already above average and I am sure you get attention as it is...

my 2 cents - wear more dresses and skirts that flatter your curves and aren't too short or too long. Other than that I'd say you got it all :) Love yourself and everyone will notice

• I am in the same situation! it sucks ._. I want to be gorgeous not just pretty...

• I think you're gorgeous. Prettier than me anyway.

• thank you..but I don't know I have never been called gorgeous..Im either called pretty or cute.

• wear really well-fitting, flattering clothes. And as people have mentioned, personality will hold more weight anyway. If you've got lots of self-confidence that seems to often be what grabs a guy's attention.

• dress a little sexier without crossing the slutty line. I don't know what your typical outfit would be, but show off some leg and wear a miniskirt (but don't show a lot on top if you do). just step the sexiness level of your wardrobe up without crossing into slutty line. you can look slutty only on certain occassions like when you're going out with a group of girls or with your man

tan and get a bronze glow

get high lights

do more squats and make your booty bigger

wear a little more makeup so it makes your eyes stand out

• Dark colored eye liner and black mascara, that looks good cause it makes your eyes kinda stand out.. Than wear short shorts but not to short.. and low cut shirts but not to low cut(:

• I already do this on a daily basis. any other tips?

• cut your hair in layers with light highlights

• I had hair like that and everyone told me it looked way better long and brown. I just got done growing it out and dying it.

• Make your eyes stand out. That will help a lot

• I do this every single day. it hasn't helped one bit. anything else?

• If you have high cheek bones, make those stand out too. Make your lips look fuller. Hair shinier when it's straight. And make it look soft when it's curly.