Is this supposed to be a line?

my friend and I were walking home, some random guy coming in another direction just comes up to me puts his arm around my neck and says, " I just have to tell you something. you are cute girl. you are mad cute" and gives me a hug. then tells me his name, his dorm room, and the number lol. I wasn't dressed far out there either. I had on friggin levis and a v-neck t-shirt with some flip flops. so...i don't know it was weird. is this like the new line guys are throwing out there lol--cuz that's just plain funny

woah, you guys that's crazy/bold--i really thought it was a joke. I don't know when to take these guys serious anymore. thanks for the responses yall

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I think he was serious.

• And this was voted down because...

What Guys Said 2

• i think he was serious and gus look at body and face not what clothes a girl is wearing so even though you weren't dressed uop special, you were still cute

• I did something like that too and I was serious so I'm assuming he were too XD

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds pretty serious to me

• Yeah sounds like he meant it. He's just a humorous kinda guy.