How do you deep condition your hair?

I really want to deep condition my hair, but I really have no clue how to do it.

So my question is how do you do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)

Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)

Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey you will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)

What Guys Said 1

• Start by using products (shampoo and conditioners) with out SLS, it is a strong detergent in a lot of shampoos if can causing your hair to dry out because it strips the hair of natural oils. . I like the products from Sensible Addictions they have salon quality products and great fragrances (for women and men). In your case they have a Aloe Shampoo that may be right. Also I would consider using a leave in conditioner to start then swith to a regular conditioner. You can find Sensible Addictions on the web sensibleaddictions. Try their stuff I think you will like them.

What Girls Said 2

• buy deep conditioner and read the directions

• use hair mask