What to do with really oily hair?

so my hair gets really oily. I don't understand why that happens, I wash regularly and condition etc. I do everything right, so I don't understand why it happens. Does anyone know of good shampoos or anything to use? Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Skip the conditioner and see what happens.

What Guys Said 3

• it could be the type of shampoo your using. also try going to the pool every now and then, that'll help dry your hair.

• Theres a new thing that just came out recently by TREsemme called waterless shampoo. Try using that every other day instead of shampooing.

• get some oily hair shampoo give that a try and cut back on the conditioner

What Girls Said 5

• i have this problem too. I have to wash my hair EVERYDAY otherwise I'm just oily as. What I do is use shampoo all over, and just use conditioner on the tips of my hair, but not on top. It stops me from getting oily , but my hair isn't frizzy at the bottoms.

• sometimes if you use too much product or don't rinse out all your shampoo or conditionor, it can make your hair look and feel oily

• i use biolage. it helped with my oily hair. it also made my hair feel stronger and more full. I think it costed me about $18 at walmart:)

• Try to stop using conditioner for about a week.

Works for me.

• THe more you wash, the more oilier your hair gets. Try shampooing every other day and use dry shampoo in between