Do you like the look of ties worn casually?

All in the question but yeah.

In high school would you think someone who wore a dress shirt (untucked) or collared shirt with a loosened tie has style. Or is that guy a complete tool?

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you're confident with what you're wearing - you can pull anything off.

I can seriously say, unless you're dressing extra freakish, no one is going to care in the future what you wore in high school.

Going to my 10 year HS reunion I couldn't even recall who wore what and why in high school. So wear what you want while you still can - you have an opportunity to express yourself at will, enjoy it.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 4

• Style of course.

HUGE difference from the sagging pants,oversized tee's,wanna be cholo/thug image going on down in the south

• well.. its high school isn't it ;)? nd yeah I think its cool and mysterious :)

• yeah, I like it when do stuff like that

• I love the look but yeah, I would think it's a bit pretentious

What Guys Said 3

• That's a bit much in high school. Wearing a tie to school is not the best idea. Lose the tie and the look is probably passable.

• Its a bit formal, but if that's the image you want to project then power to you... who cares what anyone else thinks...

• I don't even think Carlton Banks could pull that off... tool for sure.

• Now I have no idea who Carlton Banks is, but I catch your drift there.

• Fresh Prince of Bel-Air!!! Judge Banks son!!!

• Well I'm not sure he would even toy around with not wearing his tie perfectly around his neck!