What should I wear on my first date with a boy?

We're just going to the movies, but I want to look cute. I'm 16 and I have NO idea what to wear, or how to do my hair...please help? Haha.

I have collar bone length black hair, I'm short, basically no chest (Hehe), a flat stomach, big butt, and muscular legs.

Most Helpful Guy

• What ever makes you look the best, do you hair like you would normally wwear it don't freak him out

What Guys Said 1

• Skirt, nice top, short sweater, heels but not to high; a little makeup; maybe hair up -- but this depends on how it looks on you.

What Girls Said 5

• A movie date is pretty casual (plus you'll be in the dark), so just whatever you'd wear on a regular basis. Don't worry about it. As cliche as "be yourself" is, if you go on the date trying to be all fancy and not looking like yourself, it's no good and may come off as trying too hard. Though on dates it's probably better to wear something not too "out there" and wearing something you know you look extra good in is always a good choice. :)

• I think wearing a skirt on a date is always the best because its not too over dressed and its also not too under dressed.

• Depends on how short it is. and the style. also the weather plays a big factor. why wear something cold. if its gonna be cold

• Its cute. by the way pleaseeee don't do the leggings. I hate that style on women when they wear skirts

• Oh god no. I shaved my legs for a reason! hhaa

• jeans, a tank and a cardigan, some flats. maybe put your hair back with a cute headband. keep the jewelry simple, just a simple pair of studs. keep your makeup simple as well, lip gloss nuetral eyeshadow and some blush. hope this helps and have fun on your date!

• I think skinnies, a shirt, and a fall sweater would be nice.

maybe hair up? = )

• A cute tank and nice jeans that show off your booty

nothing too fancy cause it's just the movies, but make sure tank flatters your body

as for hair, I would just wear it down, straighten it...casual yet sexy