Girls, what color eyeshadow brings out green/grey eyes?

Well...the question pretty much says it all...I have bluish/greenish/gray eyes and want to know how to really make them stand out. Any advice would be great. Thanks :)

Thanks girls! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• purple! and plum! and light brown shades in the crease...phenomenal!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• I have green eyes, and I wear a purple on the lid, as my base color, and then a light almost khaki brown on the crease and then a highlighter eyeshadow underneath the brow. This makes my eyes pop.

• I agree with this answer. Purple would really make them stand out. You can also look at the Cover Girl line and Almay, they have specific shadow kits for all eye colors. Just find the one for green eyes and uy that particular kit.

• Yeah, the key is not to wear the same color as your eye. Some kits put a green shadow for green eyes, don't buy that.

• Yeah...everyone says purple, and it is OK, but I'd sooner go for orange. It's alive, spunky, eye-grabbing xD and not at all as freaky as some people might think. . .

:)

• Pick out the flecks of colour in your irises and work with that. I've got similar coloured eyes and normally wear gold or brown eyeshadow.

• brown or if your gutsy, try orange to bring out the blue, plum to bring out the green, and black to bring out the grey. I have hazel eyes and I line the top and bottom lash line with a plum eyeshadow and then a thiner line of black eyeliner over top on the top and bottom. makes a great smokey eye and makes the green pop like crazy.

• Go with the opposite, so if you want to bring out the blue, use brown. If you want to bring out the green use purple. It sounds like a plummy purple would look the best on your eyes!

• You could always go with purple, but brown would be nice to bring out the blue too.