Guys: would you call this too much makeup?

OK so I just wear the dream matte powder to give a little color I wear no foundation and I wear the gel mascara but not black ,oh and a little lip gloss would you call this to much makeup and what is to much makeup in a guys eyes ?

thanks a million :))

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, most guys have know idea what that stuff is. In my opinion though, as long as you don't look like you are wearing makeup for a theater performance and it compliments your skin and features, it doesn't really matter how much or how little you wear.

What Guys Said 4

• I do not know what any of that stuff is. Dream matte? Foundation? Gel mascara...

Make as well just take some pics instead.

• The thing with asking if theirs too much makeup is that it's how you apply it not actually how much there is.

I saw this video and thought she was wearing a lot but it looks like she isn't wearing much...

link

• I don't know what any of that is, so I'm going to say yes. pics would help.

• There's a bit of a problem. Other than the lipgloss I have no idea what any of that stuff is.

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys have no clue what any of that is.

Guys don't care about make-up.Guys on here seem to wine and complain about everything:-)

That does seem like a little.But I dislike lipgloss,it irks the sh*t outta me.Idk...it's weird

• Exactly ^^^^^

Even having been around a lot longer than most of the guys here, and knowing what the things are you are asking about........there is no way I could even begin to answer your question.

It would be a bit like me asking you if 4 pumps per zert was enough on a drive shaft.

Ok...sort of a trick question, but you get the point right?

• Lmao 'guys on here seem to whine and complain about everything' you go girl

• In regards to your second line, the first point is incorrect, but the second one is true.