Do girls distrust good looking guys more than average ones?

Is it kind of a strike against them?

Most Helpful Girl

• my first impression on a gr8 looking guy would be this, I guess. I'd almost be sure he is a player, as in this world, good looks are a prized possession, those who possess them will be invariably made aware of their gifts and more often than not, they misuse it. In a while, they start considering themselves "superior" to their peers and behave rude. well, again this is my observation in most of the cases. I do agree, there are really good looking people who are also beautiful inside, but that will take time to discover.

What Girls Said 4

• To tell you the truth, me and my friends seem to talk about the funny ones more than anything, like the class clown or whatever.

• Well for a start they are using her! I think you need to have a chat to her, not in my words but something of the lines of, if you continue to do this you will only get hurt! I think in her eyes for that split hr/however long, she feels loved in away. She needs to be told doing things like what she does can only give her a bad name, and that is why she attracts these men!

• Well, I would assume that a good-looking guy is a player b/c of the fact that so many girls are wanting him. I doubt too many guys would turn that down if they were in that position. So I'd be really wary about trusting him b/c he's probably cheating anyway.

• Damn, see that's what I thought some girls would have in the back of their minds. Sometimes it seems if I just want something casual its easy, versus if I really like the girl (I have never cheated btw) I have to overcome difficult trust issues.

• It can become quite exhausting having to quell someones insecurities (when I don't do anything!). I consider my self a very good man, so how can I overcome getting judged like this? Thank you for your input btw.

• Yeah that's not your fault at all! just show the girl how serious you are about her and show her you're not like other guys, hopefully she'll see that <3

• I guess the only thing is whenever I see a good looking guys there's always bunches of girls dripping off of him, so I get turned off by the idea that I'm 'just one of the girls'.

What Guys Said 2

• Some might - but in general girls and guys associate beauty with positive qualities (honest, smart, funny). The beauty with vice equation is out there, but is usually set aside for a particular person if he likes a girl.

• God I hope not,... a lot of girls say that they trust me.