Girls: rugged look or clean shaven look ?

and if a girl has crush on a guy ,which one she would mostly prefer

or it doesn't matter the way her crush looks?

something like this,what I meant by rugged look

link
just click on link...for the picture

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer rugged, but not too much facial hair. Stubble is fine. I've noticed that when my guy's clean-shaven, it actually looks like he's wearing makeup, oddly enough...I still can't figure out exactly what it is that's so different. Maybe his lips look more pink since there's no facial hair casting a shadow on his lips lol.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 11

• Sort of in between or neither... like the clean shaven look I picture Norman Bates (from American Psycho) which is bad. Too neat and put together I find unappealing in a guy. But rugged, I imagine some bearded guy like Iron & Wine or Paul Baribeau. Which is usually unappealing, (although actually I find Paul Baribeau kinda attractive, so maybe only part of the time?). I think the guy from Bon Iver has got the "rugged" look down pat: link

But really, it depends on the guy and their personal style. Some look better clean shaven, some look better rugged.

As long as you stay somewhere between metrosexual and lumberjack, you're good.

Also, sorry for the music/movies references, it was the only example I could think of, do a google image search if you don't know what they look like...

• it depends on the guy if his definition of rugged looks like this link then NO but if it looks like this link this is sexy. Clean shaven is hotttt too but the look really depends on the guy

• Obviously the first attraction is the main factor in the beginning, but after that it should be about getting to know the person and forming that bond.

One thing I will say though from my personal experiance is that a guy who has a really stubby unshaven look can hurt the skin when your kissing etc but who knows some people may like that lol :P

• If by rugged you just mean he has facial hair, then I'd choose that over clean shaven.

However, if their facial hair is unkempt its not attractive, neatly trimmed is the way to go, it shows you take care of yourself.

• rugged for definate...if they are clean shaven and no shadow what so ever it makes you look like you aren't a man to be honest, baby skin looking is not that good :)

• definitely liking the more rugged look rather than clean chaven. there's something sexy about a guy that doesn't look pre-pubescent. lol.

• rugged is always sexier and manlier ;)

• I almost always perfer the clean-cut look, it shows they have a little pride in how they look.

• ...It doesn't really matter to me...But hmm I prefer rugged a bit more than shaven clean...

• ha jake can walk in bald and fat and I would still think he's gorgeous

but in general, I like the clean shaven look

• I don't think it matters the way he looks, but who his. However, I suppose which-ever one suits the guy better.

What Guys Said 1

• I've always felt that having a mix is a nice thing. Clean and shaven is the best choice though, at least from what I hear.