Whats one thing you would change about yourself?

Of the many imperfection in this world, there is always something we want to change about ourselves. What is one visible physical attribute you would like to change about yourself? If its not on the poll, feel add and elaborate.

• Face/ Nose/ Eyes/ Ears
  • Hair/ Head shape
  • Height
  • Chest area
  • Butt area

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous is right I wish I could change my stomach to a flat one=[.

What Girls Said 18

• My eyes. I wish they were prettier.

Also my ears. For some reason they never fully healed when I had earrings, so I had to give up on having my ears pierced.

• rounder hips

• My stomach.

• Either the acne I have left from when I was a teen, or the extra skin left on my stomach from having my baby.

• Where to start, j/k. But what I've always wanted is height, I'm 5ft, and 17 I've drinked milk everyday since I was 14 so that's def would I would want.

• I just wish I were taller. Either that or for my feet to be smaller. I wear size 8 1/2 in guys shoes (like 9-10s in girls depending on the shoe) and I'm only 5'5"!

• My teeth. They are extremely crooked and effect the way I talk chew and hold my mouth.

• I chose height. I'm 5'2 and my parents are both under 5'10, so there's pretty much no hope if I want to grow tall naturally.

• my ears [they're a little pointy],

my face because I have acne,

and my birthmark on my chest

=[

• I think pointy ears look gorgeous on girls.

• Aw...thx XD

i've never gotten that before.

...maybe because I've been covering them since 7th grade

lol

• My chest is a little small for my liking. I'm not tiny I'd just like to be about a cup size bigger.

• I don't really have a problem with my weight. My wieght is perfectly normal for my figure. (36, 26, 44).

I just don't like my facial features. My eyes are really close together, my nose is huge, and my ears are pointy and they stick out.

• I would change my weight. I have tried really hard and still can't lose weight.

• Wish I can change my weight that is lose weight and have a longer hair

• I would just change my hair I love myself I don't want to change I'm glad of how I look. It might not be pretty for other people but I'm always myself

• I honestly wish I could gain some weight. I eat plenty and healthy and balanced and whatever, but I guess I just have a fast metabolism because I'm still really skinny, like bony skinny and I really don't like it.

• have smaller boobs mine are huge :(

• Face shape. Wish it were oval instead of round.

• WEIGHT - Lose some of it.

What Guys Said 5

• I would like to actually be able to get rid of the stomach that I have. It doesn't seem to matter how much I exercise or what I eat I just can't seem to get rid of it.

• I have a muscular body, but since my days in the Army I have put on some weight. I still have all the muscle that I had then, but I would like to eventually lose enough body fat to be able to have my abs and pecks looking the way they used to look.

• i would love to be little bit taller

• face.everything else can be change via diet and exercise.

• I'm kind of short in stature, so I get teased a lot about it.