Guys, what are things that you look for in a girl?

what do you want in a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Security.

What Guys Said 9

• Intelligence, enthusiasm for life, a smile that's hard to turn off, adventurous spirit, high sex drive, lack of inhibition, in that order.

• I'm looking for a heroine. You can keep the huge t*ts, I'm looking for a huge brain. You can keep the strong ass, I'm looking for a strong back. If I had to answer that question honestly, it would be that I want everything with a girl, but I'm not asking for an angel. I'm looking for the one I can argue with and laugh my ass of with after we realize how stupid the argument is. I want to wake up and realize that I like a significant person in my life, but probably the most key element in any girl that I want is one that wants me there. In my opinion, that's the most difficult thing to obtain. Like the question though, good luck in finding what you want.

• In general the most important thing is loyalty, trust, easy going, honest, caring, sense of humour, and LACK of history.

I don't want to be with a girl with a history screwing everything that moved and getting drunk and then waking up in places she shouldn't of. Doesn't need to be a virgin, but not a slut.

• I guess it depends on what you are referring to. In general for girls I might date I look for fun, easy-going, open and honest girls who are down to earth and isn't two-faced (nice to you, but no one else). The major thing that I look for is if we have the x factor, the chemistry, that makes talking to each other and being around each other fun. Nice things, but not necessary are quick-witted, willing to try new things and flirty.

Physically I'd say overal shape, and personally I like long hair, overall shape, nice eyes and pretty or cute face. Nice abs and hips are a major plus. Of course good boobs and ass are good, but actually not as high up as most women think (speaking for myself).

Sexually is just a girl who is adventurous, open and honest, wants to have fun and isn't too self-concious to enjoy things.

Naturally someone isn't going to probably be all those, nor do I expect anyone to be, but those are good things in my mind.

• beautiful face, hot body, nice breasts, sexy ass, good attitude, a little flirty, caring, etc.

• I want a girl who I can laugh with and who I can make laugh. I gotta think she is cute and love her hair and her eyes. I have to be able to talk to her easily and not have to force anything. I'd like if I can truly be myself around her and she will like me for it. She has to be fun to talk to and it would be nice if she knows a little bit about sports. If she doesn't at least have the curiosity to learn.

• I like a girl that's attractive. She also has to have a good personality and hygiene. She doesn't have to have an hour glass figure but it would be nice.

• One that will, for the love of God, STAY IN THE KITCHEN!

gees! they think that just cause they can vote now they get to have a life... the nerve of some people huh?

• is this a sarcastic question since you put it in the sexuality lol

What Girls Said 0