Is it strange to change clothing styles over the summer?

Over the summer, I got glasses (black framed, if it matters), flannel shirts, a better fitting jeans (used to be really baggy), better fitting t shirts, and overall what I think is a better look. I guess my question is has this ever happened to anyone else and how do you think people will adjust to the "new me"?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, it's not the most uncommon thing to ever happen.

I'm sure people will adjust to your new look just fine.

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like a good style change haha. :)

It's not a bad thing, a lot of people do that actually. I like going back to school and seeing if people look different haha.

• I think that's the perfect time. Your style gives a vibe if its different people will notice. If its a new you kinda a deal and/or it fits you better. People will compliment you and you know they love it or there fake... so that just makes them a hater. And of course you've heard... those are good! Hope there likin it at la escuela!

• Nothing is wrong with it, especually when you say it is a better look. People change, and everyone knows that...I don't think it is strange at all. =]

• I doubt anyone really notice too much or care too much. It's not a biggie

What Guys Said 2

• It's really not all that strange a thing. Sure as you get older summer wardrobe changes Tend to become less common. That being said I did the same thing and all I've gotten is compliments. If you feel like you look better how you are dressing now then stick with it because it will work.

Besides for my little life lesson. To answer your question. No it is not

• Yeah I did that. I went in one summer from wearing trackies and having a shaved head to wearing t-shirts and jeans and having thick, messy hair. Then the next summer I won't from that, and being fat, to wearing fitted leather jackets, having big mid-long length hair and being fairly thin.