Help with my hair? :)

So, my hair is naturally wavy, it doesn't look super great without a lot of styling, different products and stuff. I recently started using a triple barrel waver, and I think that looks kinda pretty...which style looks better on me?

Natural Wavy

link

Triple Barrel

link

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• definitely triple barrel, also I thought triple barrel was really sexy appose from cute like natural wavy and aggre with kaythanksbye

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I like the natural a little better, although both look really great!

1|0
    0|0
  • natural looks better imo , but triple barrel still looks nice

1|0
    0|0
  • just go bald

0|0
    2|1
  • Your hair is fine. Focus on your shoes its all about the shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • personally I would go with straight hair but within those two I like wavy

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• If I'd have to pick, probably the second one. But both or georgous (: Not sure what your ethnicity is, but you're face is really unique looking, I like it.

1|1
    0|0
    • Native American mixed with Irish, and thank you :)

• Show All
    • Actuallly yes I can I can see yur fat arms and yur chubby cheeks gross

• I have to take medicine, that keeps me alive, that makes me put on weight. I eat healthy AND I workout. I can't help bein a little chubby. It amazes me how rude you can be to someone you don't even know.

• your really pretty by the way :) but I like them both and the natural looks nicer to me, I would kill for hair like yours

1|0
    0|0
    • Aw thank you :) I actually lost it all a few years ago, and it grew back totally different! lol

• I like the natural wavy much better!

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are really cute! You could do one some days and the other other days lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • find out your face shape,do some research

0|0
    0|0
  • I like natural wavy on you

1|0
    0|0