Is it really that attractive?

I've noticed, at least in my experience, whenever I'm putting on chapstick or lip gloss, sometimes guys just stare, and watch me put it on.

Girls, does this happen to you?

Guys, Why do you do this (if you do?) ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because they're doing something, y'know. People stare at you when your doing something a bit more interesting than standing around talking. Its like pulling out a set of juggling balls, you know what I mean?

I get looks when I put on lipgloss in public, but that's a whole other thing, hahaha.

What Guys Said 1

• This is an issue because way. I thought you ladies like any time guys look at you.

What Girls Said 6

• I never do that in front of guys, otherwise you seem like you care too much about your appearance (totally not even accurate) and guys tend not to be into that

• I realized today that guys and the 2-year-olds at my daycare give the same stare whenever I put on some chapstick.

• Personally, I don't think they stare because they think it's attractive, I think they stare because they wonder why we do it. That's why I hate doing it in front of boys, it seems like we're trying to hard, and it's a forgien concept for guys. At least most guys, lots of my guy friends, and boyfriends have told me they don't like lipgloss or chapstick.

• isn't that WHY you do it in public?

• they are just watching because your doing something...

• they're thinking naughty thoughts about your lips lol.

it happens to me. oh well