How is this dress for Homecoming?

link

I was wondering if it was too casual for Homecoming from what I've been seeing. I didn't want it too fancy 'cause I wanted to be able to wear it once and awhile rather then sticking it in my closet after a night, you know?

The girl is about 5' 8.5" and I'm only 5' 4" so it'll be quite longer on me. I wanted to wear a pair of rose print "fishnet" tights with it too, just to make it more me. How does that sound? Too casual?

link

I ended up getting this one in red and black. Thanks for the inputs though! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like it, maybe a little on the casual side, but (at least at my school) it's not really a fancy event so it should be fine. The tights sound cute, and id you wore heels with it that would probably make it more dressy.

• I've never been much of a heels person, if ever, haha.

I was planning to wear my TOMs, which does sound a bit too casual but thank you for the input!

• Haha I love TOMs. <3 That would look good too. :)

What Guys Said 3

• You have to like it.

One question though is whether people will be wearing very formal wear in which case you might have to get something more formal, but that depends a lot on what your Homecoming is like.

Agree you could wear the one you selected for other nights out.

• way f***ing cute dress lol... I say go for it !

• very cute. a little bit too casual though. imo. its w/e. go with what you want. I'm sure ull look great anyway

• Just be careful of the strapless. id suggest wearing a bra. lol

• Is it alright?

Aha, and of course.

• Its a little more formal. girls at my hc went pretty formal so...its not a cgood comparison but itll be just fine

and yeah. don't need any embarrassments, now do we? :P

What Girls Said 4

• It is a bit on the casual side, but still really cute

• cute, but I'm not sure its fomal anough

• i like it..but it is a little 2 simple...i think uu should go for something a little more fancy

• thats super cute! and it depends how girls dress up at your school. It is a really cute dress though :)) If you can pull it off and not feel self conscioud If some girls dress up more, who cares like heyitsdan said Go 4 it :)