How to convince a very stubborn man to change his wardrobe?

So my guy has a wide variety of tops in his closet, but he only wears solid colored t-shirts because they're comfortable and allow him to move comfortably. I've tried to tell him that he looks really good in button-downs, but he's stubborn. I can understand why he'd feel uncomfortable in button-downs 'cause he has a 50-in chest and 17-in biceps. He's also told me not to buy him any clothes. So is all hope lost?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's his body - if he doesn't want to wear button downs why try and change that?

Would you tolerate a man telling you how you should dress?

Heck, I'd look better every day if I'd only (quit smoking, not eat crap food, quit drinking pop, wear low cut tops and Christian Louboutin heels, fix my hair, touch up my makeup, get more sleep...) Point is, we ALL have things in our lives we could improve on. As a lover, a significant other, a friend, you should pick your battles - and imo, this shouldn't be one of them.

What Guys Said 1

• You can't convince a very stubborn wardrobe to change it's man.

What Girls Said 1

• Stop trying to change him.I don't understand why women won't let their man be themselves,this is the part where most women screw up.Let him be his own person,let him make his own decisions,let him dress as he pleases.He's a man,not your son.