Do guys like their girls to have their own style or go with what everybody else is wearing?

Title says it all!

Most Helpful Guy

• Own. Totally her own.

Doesn't need to be way out there, but something unique to her would be good.

What Guys Said 5

• Their own style, as long as it doesn't involve piles of makeup/face paint and doesn't look like something an immature little girl would wear.

• Their own style, definitely. I answered a question on here a few days back about girls wearing hats and this question sort of reminds me of that. I once saw this girl (at IHOP, yummmm) and she had a tshirt and shorts on with flip flops. She also had like a conductors hat (railroad conductor) and she looked really cute in it. Little things like that, that make a girl different are a very welcome change from seeing every girl wear the same Hollister style of clothes.

• for me definitely your own stye, that's why punk girls and girls with similars styel tend to be really hot to me (even if she isn't my type). its very unlikely that I will even know you exist if you dress like a abercrombie and fitch model (ordinary just doesn't get my attention)

• men don't care what you wear as long as it looks good :)

• I don't care much but I have to say, girls that don't care about fashion and create their own unique look (and still look good) are often the coolest girls.

What Girls Said 0