Is that a sign he's attracted?

so this guy & me have been making eye contact stuff every time I pass by him.we have never spoken to each other though he is the one who look's at me first & when I look at him he smiles & I look away feeling awkward.this is what happens every time I notice him looking at me.

the problem is he doesn't seem to be trying to speak to me.but when I don't look at him he sometimes behaves loud to get himself noticed.

OK, now recently what happened was when I was leaving the campus I turned back & was waiting for one of my friends when this guy(he was also leaving)too stopped.i kind of waited for few minutes & left when my friend came & only then he left.i didn't understand why?

What Guys Said 1

• I think he digs you. But he's nervous. Maybe he's had some really bad experiances or just really wants you to like him. Giving him a confidence boost might be the key. If you can smile at him when he looks at you like you're really happy to see him, that alone could work wonders.

What Girls Said 0