What celebrity do people think you look like?

People have told me that I look like Beyonce when she was younger, but I don't see it all, maybe it's the eyebrows because that's the only thing we MAY have in common.

What about you guys?

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I'm often told I look exactly like Gumby, except that Gumby didn't wear clothes and I, of course, do. I don't see the resemblance, but I've learned to accept it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told that I look like a young Sean Connery, but I'm more partial to thinking I look like Hugh Jackman :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told countless times that I look like Macaulay Culkin. I think I used to when I was younger since I had the blond hair too. I had someone in one of my classes recently tell me I look like him. I don't really see it anymore. Also, one of my friends claims that I look like John Krasinski.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nil Young

a young Clint Eastwood

a younger Bob Seger

Somebody else too but, I can't 'member who

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think I look like any celeb :(

One person said Jennifer Lopez but I think that was a VAST exaggeration haha.

One friend said I look like the girl from Bat for Lashes, but yeah, I don't know lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I really look like any celebrities, sometimes people say I look like this girl that was on this commercial or whatever, but not an actual celebrity. I tend to look more like someone they met in real life, everyday peeps. But people have mistaken my boyfriend for B.O.B. (and Dave Chapelle) haha. As a joke, he dressed up as Bobby Ray for halloween. . he actually gave autographs! Funniest thing I've seen in a damned while.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've gotten Shannyn Sossamon alot...Vanessa Hudgens...and now Mila Kunis..I dunno, I personally think I look most similar to Shannyn Sossamon

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told numerous times that I look like Amerie. I look like her a lot actually. I don't like wearing make-up though

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told I look like Blake Lively, Ke$ha, and Lady GaGa. haha

0|0
    1|2
  • Some said Hilary duff. Like when she was younger. pfft I wish! haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • steve carell

0|0
    0|0
  • The actor who plays Mister Bean.

0|0
    0|0