Do you think a girl is less attractive if she never wears makeup?

Also, do you think she looks less put together, etc..? Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If a girl wants to wear a little bit I don't mind at all, but I prefer a girl without makeup. Not only is it natural and her skin will feel nicer, it shows that a girl is either confident in her looks which is a turn on for me, or that she isn't bothered by what people may think, also very attractive.

I'll take a no-makeup, messy-haired, down to earth gal in sweats and a t-shirt before a dolled up magazine ad girl /any/ day.

What Guys Said 12

• Prior to the creation of makeup women were so ugly that men would have nothing to do with them, and mankind faced certain extinction. This is actually what spawned the invention of makeup. So, in answer to your question, I think all women should wear all the makeup they can afford to buy.

• Hahahahahah, I love all of your answers.

for all you that think I'm being cruel I do believe he is being sarcastic :P

• Haha nice, :) I love all your answers too.

• In that case, I'm certain you're smart as well! ; - )

• I'd rather see someone the way they truly look, wrinkles and all, than have them try to cover it...in my opinion makeup displays insecurity.

• A little makeup is fine, but too much makeup can make you look desperate. As long as a girl's naturally attractive to me (personality included), I don't care about her not wearing makeup; actually I'm a bit allergic to makeup :/

• I imagine it would be rathe un-sexy to be kissing a girl and then end up having her foundation smeared across your face.

• Haha yea. The main reason I'm asking is just because, well, it's like no one sees my real face. They would just see whatever I had on that day.

• A lot of girls wear makeup anyway, so you won't be at a disadvantage since guys will see them without it on too. And I'm sure you have to be at least somewhat naturally attractive to look good with makeup anyway.

• It depends on what the girl looks like. I don't think that she's not well put together, I just think that she's in a hurry and doesn't have time to put on makeup, or she's comfortable with the way she looks. Or she's being frugal and saving money for something by not always buying makeup.

• i don't think she'll look less attractive, that's why I prefer girls without makeup or with a little bit of it..

• I have a definite preference for females who wear very little or no makeup.

• you look better with makeup.

• Anyone who knows how to apply it does. It's just then I feel like it's not me the guy is really seeing.

• Well then you can say the same thing about clothes, so you might as well walk around naked, except youd actually look better naked.

• That wouldn't be so bad. Clothing sucks. I'd wear lingerie all day if I could. :P

• I think theyre more attractive without make up :)

• coming from you´re profile pic you don´t need make up at all, I generally don´t like too much make

• No,you don't need makeup

• Thanks :) But if it's just any random girl, and then there's the next version of her with a little makeup, do you notice?

• as long as she is naturally beautiful she will look better without makeup

• No. I think most guys kind of prefer when women have less make-up on, we kind of like the natural beauty, the natural look of it. A little bit for accentuation can help, but not too over-the-top.

If she was nicely dressed I would just think 'Oh, maybe she just doesn't wear make-up.'

• Thanks :) I was wondering because I really don't wear make up, it's like oil and water. :P

What Girls Said 15

• actually I hear a lot of hypocrisy... generally when a guy sees me for the first few times like 4-5 I wear no make-up at all period. Just so he knows what I really look like and they usually think I'm cute. Not sexy but cute, HOWEVER when I slap on that dark eyeliner some shimmer to the brow and a pink gloss they drool... In my experience as long as make-up isn't a way of life and they see your natural face half the time it doesn't really matter. ( by the way I used to hang around MAINLY guys) <-- their funny as hell and less serious...so yea.

• Personally I think that you don't have to wear a lot of make up. I wear the natural tones and colors that aren't 'bam look at me'. I think if you want to enhance your features do a little bit of eyeliner on your bottom lid and add some mascara. those are light on make up. It will still give you that easy going natural look but it will enhance your eyes a little bit and it will get you noticed a little more if that is what you want.

• You don't look like you need any makeup! I think you look better without it.

• I'm sorry, but guys (straight guys) are CLUELESS about makeup. They like the IDEA of a "natural" girl, I mean who doesn't. So when you ask them "do you think a girls wearing makeup are more attractive or do you think girls not wearing makeup are more attractive?" theyre going to say what oobernate said.

this is the fact here: girls who actually KNOW how to apply makeup, do so flawlessly and so well that it looks natural.

I don't think I'm conveying what I'm trying to say very well but the gist of it is guys will always prefer attractive natural-LOOKING girls; they don't actually know who's wearing makeup or not.

• Guys don't like a lot of makeup, but they don't care if you wear a little.. I think woman look better with a little bit of makeup to enhance your looks. It doesn't mean when guys are looking at you all they see is makeup.. That's not true. If a guy really cares about you he will think your beautiful no matter what, even if you just woke up and you look like Freddy Krueger that got run over by a drunk chipmunk riding a bus.

• I guess. It's just I look so different with makeup on. No matter how little I put on, it's almost like looking at a different person.

• I know I feel the same way sometimes, you should try just easing into it by wearing just mascara and lipgloss at first then going to eyeliner or whatever. But if you like the way you look without makeup then who cares you know?

• Like other people have said, some women can get away with not wearing makeup. I don't wear makeup every day and my makeup changes every time I do wear it. Some days I just wear foundation and eyeliner, other days I vamp it up. My fiancé doesn't care if I wear make up or not, he doesn't even notice half the time. I wear makeup because I enjoy putting it on. I don't really think it matters to a lot of men, confidence is usually the sexiest thing a woman can wear any way... :)

• Guys say they want a "natural beauty" but the girls who wear make-up will get looked at,notice,asked out and attention before the "natural" girl.They assume all girls look like Megan Fox without make-up and that isn't the case.

Some girls can rock the no make-up look,they have flawless skin and no problems like under eye circles or puffiness...but a majority of females can't.

If you are dressed nicely and not like a hobo I'm sure he won't think you look less put together.

• Trust me, some man don't like make up. I use to date a lot and when I was to hug them after the date, my fondation make up got on his white shirt. It look like poo poo stands since I'm brown skin. I was f***ing embrasses. He called me 3 days later telling me that I got stands on his shirt. I said I know. He was being funny about it, but he was like I think you will be beautiful without make up. I actually I hate make up on women. I just wear fondation and lip gloss. But he now notice, and I stop putting make up because I don't want him to get turn off by me. So yeah, I still talk to him.

• Sometimes my boyfriend will tease me, saying I don't need to wear make up when its just me and him hanging out, cause he just doesn't really see a point in make up.

• natural beauty is awesome :)

• It depends.

If a girl has a gorgeous face, but she dresses like crap, she won't be as attractive.

But if she's a good dresser, and she has a great personality, and the makeup enhances her beauty, then she's perfectly attractive.

• My boyfriend loves that I don't wear makeup. It creates more time for sex.

• Less is definately more!

• I agree. No one wants to see a mask. But what about no makeup? Will they still see my eyes the same way with dark under eye cirlces, etc.

• You're seriously asking guys about makeup? Use your own head and judgment

• Wow, that's not rude at all. And I'm not asking them about makeup, I'm asking them about the girl wearing it.

• yeah I think it does make a girl look less put together. even if you have great skin, at least do something to emphasize your eyes or something. I hate seeing a girl with her hair done, great outfit, cute shoes and nice bag and no makeup its like wtf you're not done yet!

seriously, notice how the girls who are considered the hottest or best looking THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THEM wear makeup! no they don't glop it on their face like clowns but they do wear it. it just makes you look more polished and adds feminine appeal. seriously guys on here say they don't like it but reality says otherwise so you do the math..