Guys, how long does it take you to get bored of a woman physically?

My boyfriend and I have been going out for two years and we did not have sex until after a year in the relationship. Now another year later and he seems to have gotten bored of me. He watches p*rn more, ignores my advances, and it just seems like I can;t get him off now. I feel like I need to force him to make love to me and the sex isn't what it use to be. He's just not into it anymore, but emotionally he is all there.

So what I was curious about was if all men tire of their woman at a certain time period or time in the relationship? And if so, is it possible to get interest back and are there ways to keep it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a two-way street: if he's not trying, too, then it doesn't matter how much you try. Seriously, if he's lost interest in you that fast, it's HIS fault...not yours.

What Guys Said 2

• I'll let you know when it happens. I've been with my wife for 9 years (married 8) and I still can't keep my hands, lips, and - ahem - off of her.

• for me... not really... It's all about what's between a woman's ears, not her thighs that will either turn me on or off ultimately. Yes, the banging body is important... but at the end of the day, it's all about compatibility, beliveability, commitment, intensity and longevity.

What Girls Said 1

• if you have not tried, maybe try:

try lingerie... I've heard guys are visual creatures.

or try some thing like, buying a new book on sex positions and see if he wants to try new stuff

or watch p*rn with him and try doing whatever they are doing in p*rn if it's easy to do... hahaha

just trying to help, hope this helped a bit

• I already do the p*rn thing and I have done lingerie but he said he doesn't like lingerie? Or maybe he is just trying to say he doesn't like it one me. Idk.